Hey Family,
Well, I gotta be quick 'cause every one is waiting on me to go, but here are the updates. We still have a baptism this Saturday and we're way excited for that. We're also planning on playing some football on Thursday with the ward, mostly the Elders Quorum cause I don't think the High Preists will feel up to it! So, yeah, that's gonna be fun. Other than that I'm getting a haircut today.... I tried to cut my own and it didn't go so well so this lady in the ward volunteered to try and repair it today, once she saw my hair.
The other awesome update is we got a new investigator. She's like 60or so but she seems really willing to listen to us, so were gonna tell her how the B.O.M came to be on Wednesday. Anyway, we have some awesome Thanksgiving dinners lined up now...really busy day, haha.
Love Y'all,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment