Hey Guys,
Well, there's not too much for me to say since I talked to you all on Christmas. So here's what happened Monday...the lady we live with has discovered that I used to work as an electrician so yesterday I put up some rope lights above her cabinets. I had to fish a wire with a hanger from one of the receptacles below them up to above the cabinets, so now she can turn them on and off as she pleases---it looks pretty sick!
So next Sunday is gonna be exciting because it will be at 11am instead of 9am, which means we get to hold our morning meetings at 7am instead of 6am, which means I don't have to wake up at 5am! So far I have only found 3 things that wake me up at 5am in the morning---snowboarding, hunting, and Priesthood Executive Committee(PEC). The first two are 'cause I want to though, and the latter is 'cause of necessity---so that is exciting.
Happy New Year,
Elder Schroeder
Reported By Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment