Christmas Zone Conference...above photo.
We watched Forever Strong!
Hello Again,
Well this week was pretty fun. We got transfer calls on Saturday. My companion and I are staying here another transfer. This will be our third transfer together and the longest that either of us has been companions with any missionary. It's really cool cause I've learned a lot about him and the way his mind works and I'm sure he has learned a lot about me, as well. We will definitely be friends after the mission! It wasn't always easy though---we went from some struggles during the first transfer to working things out during the second transfer, so this third transfer should be awesome.
So today I'm going to the mall with an Elder to pick out some stuff for his girlfriend.... Other than that we just plan on playing some b-ball or something like that.
I really look forward to this next transfer---we are running out of people to teach, but that's not a bad thing cause they are all baptized and active members now! So, we gotta do some finding... should be fun.
That's really it for this week. Thank you all for all the love and letters!!!
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
PS: There is a guy in my ward that is looking for a job anywhere really, especially in the Salt Lake area as a certified medical assistant. He would even move to Vernal if there was a job there! He is like 21 and he is jobless at this time and I don't know about experience. I just told him I know lots of people who are in medical field. So let me know if you know of any openings.





No comments:
Post a Comment