About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1, 2009

Howdy Y'all,
Well, this week was pretty sweet---we have another new member in our ward now!!! He was baptized on November 28th and it was awesome.
Ok, so for Thanksgiving we had 2 awesome dinners and we will also be having another late Thanksgiving with some members this Saturday.... I have now broken the 160# barrier....it's depressing, but whatever. I figure that I will just workout alot at 18 months out and get back to like 150#'s or so, hopefully. The reason for my weight gain is because members feed us 'till were stuffed and then they pull the awesome dessert out of the oven....that's how they get us!
So on the 10th we have our Christmas zone conference---that should be fun! We also have some new awesome investigators that we are teaching, so hopefully the baptisms will continue!
Well, that's it for this week so you all keep working hard and so will I!
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment