About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Monday, December 28, 2009

December 22, 2009


Hey Guys,
Well, last week was a pretty full week and this week is even busier. We tracted a huge apartment complex yesterday (probably like 150 doors) and we ended up with one or two follow-up visits, so that's one or two out of 150! Great day!
Well, this week is pretty booked. We are doing some service like siding this guy's house tomorrow and the next day is Christmas Eve which has 0% success rate for tracting as does Christmas so those days are full of us going to members homes and enjoying their food. And then Saturday I'm sure we will spend walking off the holidays.
I'm way excited to call you all and to open my presents on Christmas. It should be fun! Well, that is it for now---I'll talk to y'all on Christmas Day.
Merry Christmas,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment