About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 29, 2009

Hey Guys,
Well this week has been alright. My new companion is Samoan and he is still working on the English language---he just leaves random words out of sentences frequently, which is interesting! My new area is pretty small so it's easy to walk for now, but I'm still kinda looking for a bike. I know there is a place by my last area called bad boys bikes that gives missionaries like 40% off or something like that. We'll see what pops up.

So we had a baptism last Saturday which was pretty cool, but it didn't really feel like it was mine 'cause I had only met the investigator the night before, but it was still nice. That's all that has really transpired since my last letter. I am staying with members again and my new address in Battle Ground, WA is posted above. I am just north of Vancouver and about 35 miles south of Mt. St. Helens!
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment