Hey Guys,
So this week has been sweet. I totally loved General Conference. It is sooo much different when your on your mission. My favorite talk, BTW, was Elder Holland's. He's my hero---he has talking down to such an art that it is ridiculous! They are all awesome, though, and they all have defining qualities that you can pick out of their talks. Pres. Monson has his stories, Pres. Eyring shows his care for everyone, Pres. Uchdorf has humor and stories, and Pres. Holland is just the bomb!
My new area is awesome and my Samoan companion is cool, too. You all probably heard about the tsunami in Samoa... well it took his whole village out to sea, but he talked to his folks a few days ago and they had enough warning to get to the plantation on the mountain.
So, yeah, that's my life in the past week. Conference was sooo cool it flew by really fast and I think this is the first time that I never checked my phone once for the time---crazy, huh!?!
BTW, I bought a bike from another missionary for $100. Well, I'll talk to y'all next week.
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment