About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 13, 2009

Ok this letter should be fun,
Well, this week we did service at this guy's house. We were building a fence and he had bought some e-z up gate-making kit. We started building the gate and the work was going very slowly but as he came to realize I had some background in construction, he began to trust my work. I also realized how much of a perfectionist my work with DJ in electrical had made me. It all had to be level and all had to look professional!

My new comp has been out for 15 months and the President didn't tell either of us we are Sr. comp so we are sharing the responsibility. Other than that we got a new investigator who I am hopeful will be baptized within the year, which is sweet! So, yeah, I still love the work and the people. So keep up the good work back at home. I'll see you all in 17 months!
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported By Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment