About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 15, 2009

Hey guys,

Nothing... not even a nibble last p-day. We saw a few fish jump though. It was still fun to sit on the river's edge and watch the planes take off from the Portland airport, and think to my self "18 months baby!!" Other elders around me were thinking like 6 or 8 months, so it was a humbling experience, lol!

Well we have been working with a guy in the singles ward and he now has a baptismal date set for mid October. We are excited for him!

By next Tuesday I will know my transfer information and by Wednesday it will be transfers already! I can't believe how fast this transfer has gone by---it is ridiculous! I think it is a result of how well me and my companion have gotten along---he has easily been my easiest companion to work with---we have fun and laugh a lot! We work hard, too, so it works out.

Well, I love the mission still and I'm still learning lots. I suppose it will remain that way till the end of my mission, which is awesome 'cause I already deal with people so differently. I can't imagine the grasp I will have on human behavior by the end of my mission! Not only that, but the gospel, too---I am always learning!

Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment