About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1, 2009

Hello Again,

Well, we are teaching some new investigators that really seem interested in our teachings! How exciting!

So this week nothing too fantastic has happened. Being a missionary still rocks though. It's crazy to think I got through church and every thing knowing as little as I knew then about the gospel. Now it all makes a lot more sense when you have and, more importantly, when you understand all the pieces. Teaching is probably my favorite part, but tracting is fun, too. We got ushered out of some apartments this week---I totally tried to teach the lady kicking us out, but to no avail!

So we are still trying to find new people to teach and at the same time we are trying to teach those we are already working with, which is cool.

So I'll c yall next week!
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

1 comment: