Hey Guys,
Well... good things never last. I am being transferred. I am going to a place called Maple Grove which is just north of my old area Walnut Grove. I expect my next area to be the Sacred Grove.... I don't know the address yet so I'll tell you all next Tuesday. I just found out that I don't like single transfer areas. It is frustrating that me and my companion are both being transferred and we have an investigator on date. The President said he prayed and felt good about it so I support him. The last few days have been difficult as I barely got to know the ward and the investigators and I am being transferred. I was not expecting it ... neither was anyone else.
On top of that I was borrowing an Elder's bike this transfer because I gave my first bike back to its first owner who was training a new missionary. He had agreed to give it back to me, but instead he gave it to his companion. So now I need a new bike mom and dad....
My companion and I are convinced the reason we are being split up is we had too good of a time this last transfer---it was a blast. We will definitely keep in touch after the mission.
Love y'all,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment