Hey Guys,
Well this week has been good. It's back to the rainy, cloudy, no sun, wet season again here in Vancouver! I was thinking and Christmas is not far off because our next transfer will have General Conference in it and the one after that will be Christmas! Crazy, huh!
We have been tracting a lot lately and with no success; however, we have been rewarded for our diligence, I think, because some of our investigators are now taking leaps and bounds towards baptism! We are thinking about putting one on date the next lesson we have with him. That's exciting!
My companion and I were talking a bit about what a mission teaches you and one of the things is you learn is how to deal with rejection really well! lol! We both liked that. I'd also like to think I'm a little better at handling people than I was before my mission. A lot of it is the Spirit, though, that is why we like to commit people to baptism when the Spirit is high...like the climax of a movie.
Well, that's about it for this week. I'll talk to ya'll next week. I'm goin fishin on the Columbia for wall-eye, steel head, sturgeon, and any thing else that swims, haha! (have fun in med school, though, Richard!!!!)
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment