About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 28, 2009

Hey,

Well, this last week was pretty uneventful. It was really hot, though. Yesterday it hit 107---that was painful. We have some new investigators that we can teach to replace the ones that are getting baptized, so that is nice. I miss snow boarding---just thought I'd throw that in there. It's not a missionary approved activity. Nothing seems to be approved, lol. There's always that one bozo that ruins it for everyone.

I can't believe that Deanna and Weston have almost been married for a year already.

Ok, so I've been thinking about some more career options and I had a thought about business management. That might be fun. I just think that I would like something like that but I dunno. What I don't want to do is end up going to college and studying something and halfway through and decide that the subject I chose is boring. That would be a waste of two years or so. So let me know what you guys think of that idea and I might have another for ya next week. My career of choice tends to change on a weekly basis.

By next Tuesday I will be in a threesome again as one Elder is leaving for the MTC, since it was quarantined for a while due to the Swine Flu. Since he was already an Elder he came straight to the Mission Field. So I'm excited as we three will be together for the remainder of the transfer.

See ya guys next week,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

1 comment: