About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 14, 2009

hey guys,
Well, this week has been pretty crazy. We've got like 5 or so promising new investigators. One of them is dating a girl from the ward and she finally asked him to take the lessons and he said yes and he is pretty excited to take the lessons. Women can be the best missionary tool when used effectively, lol. The other is a girl who is dating a kid who just left on his mission and she decided to take the lessons, too. Then there's a guy who started asking a lot of questions at the DQ and he scheduled an appointment with us.

Elder Nelson and I get along great. I think we are going to be going mountain biking next p-day so I wont be able to write this e-mail till after one or so but, whatever.

Well that is all the new stuff. We plan on committing a lot of people to baptism this week so I'll let you know how it goes next e-mail.
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment