Hey ya'll,
My new comp is soo cool, we enjoy teaching the lessons together!
Ok, so I had sushi for the first time yesterday!! It was ok---definitely not on my top ten list, but I didn't get sick to my stomach or anything. Also, there was this green stuff next to it and I was like, hey, that looks kinda good so I took a whole finger full and ate it... it was wasabi sauce!!! I wanted to die it hurt sooo bad. I can't tell the rest of the story---let's just say, other than that, sushi is ok.
I am now the oldest member of the district. I have been here at least a month more than anyone else. That, however, means nothing---lol.
We are still teaching a sister and her brother. We also had a great lesson with a guy who told us that as soon as he can start coming to church more he will be ready for the next step... which of course is baptism!!!!!
Other than that nothin much is new. We're gonna go play soccer today so I'll talk to you all later.
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment