Hey,
So we didn't go into a threesome as another missionary had a companion that went home a little early, so it's still just me and Elder Nelson.
The baptisms were sweet. There are now two new members of Walnut Grove, which is exciting! So this week is gunna be pretty crazy as we have a zone conference this Thursday and by Friday I should know where I'm going to be transfered.
I'm quite certain that I'm leaving Walnut Grove, though I do like it here. So thats about all that is new.
I'm still workin hard and I miss you all loads.
There is an older member of our Ward who served his Mission in Thailand. He is very kind to us Missionaries---he takes us to lunch several times a week and takes us to dinner when our dinner appointments fall through. He even buys us ties now and then. He also drives us places when the need arises. He spends a lot of time and money on us even though he is currently looking for a job. I am so grateful for the kindness he has shown to me and all of the Missionaries in this area.
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment