Hello peeps,
Ok, so this week has been kinda crazy. We ate squirrel meat one night this week. You could probably chew on it for hours; it was very gamey tasting. We salted it heavily cause we were afraid of how it would taste. I'm gonna send home the pics soon.
So I'm getting transferred to Mtn. View Ward which is in our area but we also will have stewardship over Clark County Singles Ward so my Sundays will be busy. It's only about a 10 mile move to the south so no worries there. I am looking forward to my new companion I've only heard good things about him so I'm excited. I'll move on Wednesday.
I love Walnut Grove and will be sad to leave, but life goes on. I don't think many missionaries realize the impact they may have had until they inform others that they are leaving the ward. It's hard to come into others lives and grow accustomed to them and then just as suddenly leave them, but I guess that is something I will have to get used to.
So we are gonna go fishing and stuff today, but I have no idea where. I love the mission so far; I can't believe that I'm already 5months out!!!
Yes, I saw the photos of Dennis' bathroom---it looks like its out of some home decor magazine.
Well, I'm gunna head out now.
I miss you all bunches and love y all lots,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment