Howdy Howdy,
Well Mt. View Ward is awesome. I also cover Clark singles ward...how about that for tempting, lol. My new address is: 1011 NE 156th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98684-4181. I live with some awesome members, the Shurtliffs, and they are cool.
It was so crazy the other day. I saw one of the Williams trucks here in Vancouver, the company DJ works for. I don't know if that company is solely based in Vernal or not, but it sure made me think of home.
I'm glad you guys got home safely. It sounds like it was quite the trip.
Elder Gay is an awesome companion---it's so nice when you don't even have work at the relationship!
So that is really all that is new over here. I hope Elder Gay and I stay together for a while---that would be nice, but you never know.
Catch you guys later,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment