About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5, 2010

Hey Guys,
Well, this week I found out that I am being transferred...don't ask me where or who with 'cause I don't know; no one knows---I guess it's the new way of transfers, but I don't especially care for it. So, all I or anyone knows is that I am leaving. As a matter of fact, many people in our zone are leaving---there are 4 companionships in the zone that are being doubled out---crazy, huh. Of the 18 missionaries in the zone, only 5 are staying!

Well, Conference really rocked---if there would be one thing I could improve about myself, it would be my memory. I can only really remember the people that stood out to me; for instance, Elder Holland pretty much thanked the whole church for what they do. I figure that was a due time talk from him since every other one of his talks just makes me feel like I just can do better. He probably has a pattern like every ninth conference talk or something he builds us up, after his firm reproaches---but he is still my favorite and I learn lots from him.

The other ones I remember were Presidents Monson and Uchdorf 'cause theirs just always rock, and then there was an Elder Kearon of the 70---he had the scorpion story. I can't recall much of his talk at the moment, just that it rocked. I can't wait for that in the November Ensign.

Well, that was my last conference on my mission. It's a weird feeling, but I'm sure I will enjoy it just as much at home.
That's it for now!

Love Yas,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment