About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 29, 2010

Howdy all you all,
Well, this letter is gonna be short 'cause I got a jam packed p-day. We started off by going to the Temple. I had a pretty cool realization there... that was, that in the world we live in we rarely, if ever, are found in a spot where we can hear absolutely nothing.... I'm talking about the total absence of noise. I have never realized how much I tune out, like right now there is a baby screaming in the background...but I didn't know that 'till I thought about it. Well, I experienced the total silence I'm talking about in the Temple and it was awesome...you become so much more aware of everything when nothing is happening, it seems. I thought that was pretty cool.
Well, I gotta go now, but I love y'all and good day to you.
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment