About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14, 2010

Hey Y'all,
Well, we had a pretty awesome week. We had a baptism on Saturday and the confirmation on Sunday every thing went well. Tomorrow we are gunna be helping some people move. Right now we are trying to find more people to teach---it's not easy to find someone that will spend an hour talking to you every few days.

Well, I know that some of my e-mails are better than others and I think this will end up being a bad one 'cause sometimes I just sit down and nothing comes to mind.

For starters, today we helped a kid in the Ward wire his "man cave," which is just a little shed looking thing out back of their house---that was fun. It felt good to use my hands again. I think I am starting to figure it out---I think I will go to college after getting my Journeyman's and I will study business management and study up on that so you know how to effectively run a business and that way I can, hopefully, some day start my own electrical company. I think I could find joy in hiring people to do the work and then just stand back and watch them and keep 'em happy! There's surely more to it than that, but I like the electrical field---I just don't want to like it from the trenches---lol! So, those are my plans 'cause I figure if that falls through or I lose interest in the electrical field, then I still have a business mgmt. degree, which I figure is a pretty good all around degree---at least this is what feels good to me right now.

Well, that's it for now.

Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment