Well, this is a great week. I found out that our zone has the most people on date for baptism in the entire mission running at 15. Five of them got baptized on Saturday. So now were down to ten. It's crazy 'cause six months ago here there was nothing happening and now we hardly have enough time to sleep cause of all the people were teaching.
Well, on Wednesday of last week I had the opportunity to interview 4 of the 5 people that got baptized and that was awesome. I got to see the finished product of the missionaries' hard work...and I met some truly changed and sincere people. It was really neat to see that side of things.
The more I learn about life the more I learn that every aspect of it is meant to teach us something. If God had wanted to, he could have made us so that we didn't need food, sleep, or even water...I mean this is God that I'm talking about and he can do what he wants. As it is, I guess there is something to be learned from relying on food, sleep, and water and I'm sure tons more than just those three. I just think that is interesting that this life and all in it is so customized to help us learn and overcome.
Well, I love you all and the next time I write it will be November, crazy huh, so I'm gonna need one last calendar from Heather soon!
Happy Halloween,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment