Photo: The Dalles & Mount HoodFYI: Elder Schroeder now has a vehicle and is serving as District Leader and Senior Companion in The Dalles, Oregon---see new address above.
Hello again,
Well, things are going great in The Dalles. We got lots of work we are doing and we love it. The great thing about me and Elder W. being together is we don't have to deal with the petty little things you may have to deal with with a missionary out under a year. We both know what we are doing and as a result we have learned the area really well. We don't really know the members, but the investigators and less-actives we know really well, so every thing is going great here.
Time is going by really fast, too...it's crazy 'cause it's some of the fastest yet. The Dalles is the craziest place I've been to yet. People here are nuts...our first day here we saw a dude walk out of the Bank of America in a pirate costume with a skull mask on. We just sat there and we're like..."did he just rob that bank"? On top of that, people here are just weird...I thought it was just me for a bit, but my companion agrees.
Well, I think that is it for now. I'll write to y'all next week. We have interviews with the President on Thursday and so I'm sure that will be great.
Love Yas,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
Hello again,
Well, things are going great in The Dalles. We got lots of work we are doing and we love it. The great thing about me and Elder W. being together is we don't have to deal with the petty little things you may have to deal with with a missionary out under a year. We both know what we are doing and as a result we have learned the area really well. We don't really know the members, but the investigators and less-actives we know really well, so every thing is going great here.
Time is going by really fast, too...it's crazy 'cause it's some of the fastest yet. The Dalles is the craziest place I've been to yet. People here are nuts...our first day here we saw a dude walk out of the Bank of America in a pirate costume with a skull mask on. We just sat there and we're like..."did he just rob that bank"? On top of that, people here are just weird...I thought it was just me for a bit, but my companion agrees.
Well, I think that is it for now. I'll write to y'all next week. We have interviews with the President on Thursday and so I'm sure that will be great.
Love Yas,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom





No comments:
Post a Comment