Dear Everybody,
BTW, I am writing today, Monday, because we have interviews this week on Tuesday, which is our regularly scheduled P-day.
This week was quite fulfilling. On Sunday I was able to confirm the investigator who was recently baptized. He missed last Sunday 'cause they inadvertently "slept in". It was really nice to sit next to this family of four in church and watch as they took the sacrament. It was even nicer to sit back and take it all in that they were basically a huge success. Their family now knows the "good news" that is the Gospel.
So in other news, I have met the most optimistic happy-go-lucky lady ever! The lady we live with is sooo cool. She is always trying to feed me something, (last night it was brownies). I keep trying to tell her that the neck of my shirts is getting tighter, but that doesn't matter! I have never had a conversation with her when she hasn't laughed her way through it. She is just a big old bright spot. So as you can imagine, we have great living conditions---her whole family is awesome!
Well, that's it for this week! I have nothing left to say 'cause all is going well out here, so talk to y'all later!
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment