Howdy,
This week has been busy/hectic actually. I got my new companion Elder T. on Wednesday. We went to a trainer's meeting on Thursday. On Saturday we had 2 meetings with our ward mission leaders and then there's Sunday when we are in church from 8 to 4. I figure that I can save up those extra Sunday church hours and use them on God's "Missionary Rollover Plan" for when I get home and am vacationing. Y'all didn't know 'bout that plan did ya?
Well, we baptized the husband in a family this week and we are working with some part member families that have consented to discussions with us. Most of them have been taking the lessons for over five years so I've come to the conclusion that the lessons aren't quite doing it for them and I want to try a different approach. In one family the husband wants to take us fishing and I know there's no better time to talk to a man about God than while fishing. So I'm hoping to be somewhat creative with our lesson opportunities.
Well, that's it for me.
Love Yas,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment