Photo Above: My parents at Pres. & Sister Belnap's Homecoming in Kaysville, UT.
Hello,
Today is a busy day. First, I gotta go tear it up at basket ball and then at 5:00pm I gotta fill the Baptismal font for our baptism---it is the husband of the sister we baptized a couple weeks ago--- and then we gotta go home 'cause Elder P. needs to pack 'cause he is being transferred. I'm getting a new comp tomorrow, but I have no idea who he is 'cause he is arriving in the Mission today at 2:00pm. So, yeah, I'll be training a new missionary, which will, I'm sure, be a great change of pace.
Time has really been flying. Sometimes in the thick of things it won't seem that way, but if I sit back and look back, it seems so fast. I don't ever remember what I did yesterday, but I always seem to know what I will do tomorrow. One thing I've been trying to work on is my memory. I can't memorize scriptures word for word, but I can tell you where Christ names his 12 apostles or where you can find the ten commandments. So, yeah, I think that will do for now, but I'll keep working on it.
So the ward boundaries here are about to get rearranged and so that means that I may or may not cover the same amount of land. I am praying that it will work out in such a way that they will need to give me a car 'cause it is soooo hot here. The other day it hit 110 degrees! Nonetheless though, we will work to whatever end.
Well, I love you all,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom





No comments:
Post a Comment