About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1, 2011

Howdy,
Wow, lots has happened...my new companions are Elders O. and C. We have tons of fun...I love even tracting with Elder O. He and I have been fast friends since we met at The Dalles...we never thought we would be companions, lol!

What a great way to end my mission! I am in one of the busiest areas in the mission and all I have to worry about doing is teaching right now. Ok, I worry about more than that but, that's really all I focus on. I love it!

It seems that I always find the things that work right as I'm about to leave. The other day I found a tracting approach that worked twice!!! That's fantastic odds BTW, lol. It was cold and rainy and a Friday night and me and O. were talking about what people must think of us...I mean why the heck would 3 19-21 year old guys be knocking on doors in freezing rain not getting paid, paying for it actually... why would we do that!?!?! Well it worked the 2 times we used it and we got return appointments. So I have passed it on to O. and hope that it will make its way through the mission.

Well, I g2g but I'll ttyall next week!

Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment