About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

Howdy!
Well, it's been an eventful week. We are still really busy and nothing ever stays the same... Elder P. will be flying home on a medical release tomorrow morning at ten and I still don't know what is happening to me... so, yeah, nothing ever stays the same, but life goes on...I think that Elder P. and I have shared more laughs than any other companion than I've had...I will miss him...he has and always will be a good friend.

I, too, have to give a 7 minute talk on Sunday on our purpose as Missionaries and Elder P. was gonna give one, as well, and so I will most likely pick up his portion of the time, too. It will be like a mini homecoming talk...lol...yet another reason I will miss him.

During Stake Conference I was able to sit next to T. It was sooo nice. We talked about life, church, and just everything...she wrote me a letter that made me feel like the best person in the world. She trys so hard to do what is right. She is one of my best friends...something I've noticed is that the relationship between someone a missionary teaches and the missionary is a relationship like none I've had before...it is very trust based and very honest and open. I don't ever want to lose that ability. I don't think I will, either. If it takes somewhere around 27 days to create a habit, then just think of what 2 years can create...so much more than just a lifestyle, I think.

Well I love you all,

Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment