Hey!
Well this is it... I will never be transferred again! That I won't miss...transfers are a hard time for any missionary I think, but it does make it easier to move on...you learn things from everything.
So myself and Elder P. have been doubled into an area that... well its just a mess. The Sunday before we got here they redrew the ward boundaries for the stake and this coming Sunday they are splitting the stake. Not only that, but the missionaries before us covered Pasco 4th and YSA wards and now we cover Pasco 4th & 2nd wards 'cause they changed what we cover. So this nullifies half the information that they left us with lol...and since they have redrawn the boundaries half the people in our 4th ward area book need to be transferred to the 2nd ward book and vice versa...so we are busy. Thankfully, we have a car :) a Chevy Malibu... it's nice lol.
So hopefully in five weeks the area can be up and running as if nothing happened, but it's cool 'cause regardless of the changes, the investigators are still taught and no one has slipped through any of the cracks. We almost had a kid set a date for baptism yesterday and it was our first meeting with him...as it is, we agreed to set a date next week! Other than that I'm quite relaxed.
I got back in touch with T.D. yesterday, as well. Me and the missionaries in that ward (Elder H., a good friend) went over and talked to her for a good while. I found out that she is having a year late wedding reception on the 20th of April, which she asked me to come to and I assured her I wouldn't miss it for the world. She has come soooooo far since I left Pasco last year. She and her husband no longer smoke (anything lol), drink, and are working on regularly going to church... she has set a goal of being sealed in the Temple in July...it's an entirely different family from when I left...they just keep getting better!
Well, that is all from me...I love and miss you all.
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment