About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8, 2011

Howdy,
Well, I guess my first bit of news is that I am getting transferred to the Pasco zone again tomorrow morning. I would have loved to stay here, but I am ok with whatever the Lord seems to have in store for me. I'm sure there is a reason for it. It's not easy to say that though as I will miss many people here...I had the best family to live with in existence and a stellar ward mission leader...a few words about what made him special...he really tried... it was not just a calling with him...he did his best and he loved us missionaries. He is just such a great guy and has an exemplary family. I want to be like him in my callings.

Well, I am going to Pasco 4th and 2nd Wards to be with Elder P. I guess he asked the President to be my comp again, which I'm fine with...it should be a good last transfer, though it is hard on me 'cause it is really tough to learn an area and be as effective as I would like to be in just 6 weeks.

Life is good for me and I hope to see you all at some point soon.

Love Ya,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment