Howdy,
This email is gonna be short 'cause I haven't much time, but I'll make up for it with next weeks email. I'm loving the work still...things just keep happening.... I bought a gallon of milk last Tuesday that expires after I go home...that was a pretty freaky experience! You would think I would be ready, but I don't think you ever get ready for any next step in life...you just grow into it... just like callings, being parents, and being a missionary...lol. Experience has become my greatest testimony, and also my greatest attribute. I can never look at life the same.We are going to Paloouse Falls today...no one in the zone has been there...this is my third time... haha, I've also learned through experience to take excitement in your companion's excitement, even if your threepeating an experience...lol! It should be fun!
Well, that's it for the week, but I have some miraculous stories to share with you all next week! We had an awesome baptism yesterday...as I get closer to leaving, I see all these new teaching opportunities that start opening up and I will only be here for the beginning of them, but at least I have that much.
Love Yas,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom




No comments:
Post a Comment