About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 24, 2010

Hey,
So this last week was great---we got transfer calls which is great 'cause I am staying here another transfer as is my companion, which is how long training transfers usually last. We have a guy on date for baptism on Nov 6. which is just amazing---it may get moved up to September. Apart from that I am still working with our recent convert---I told her this week she has the potential to be the biggest success story of my life.

Oh yeah, and this week, yesterday actually, I went to the dentist and have gone over 17 months without seeing one and I have no cavities...beat that world!

So yeah, that's all the new stuff. We are getting new phones today at 2:30---they are supposed to be a blackberry style phone. It's cool---I kinda feel like Jason Bourne with all this new gadgetry! Now all I need is a car.

Well, I think this letter will be short albeit 'cause I have to write some other peeps and I have like 15 min. left so I'll cyall later!

Love Ya,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment