About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 10, 2010


Hey,
Well, this is a good week. We have gotten into a lot of houses that were previously closed doors to us. We've found like 3 new investigators this week so that has been amazing. Plus this lady who is married to a member is letting us go to the gym in the mornings 'cause she works there from 4 to 8 so we are doing that now, too. I only have like 7 months 'till I get home so I gotta sculpt my guns to prepare, haha!

Well, today we are going hiking to Palouse Falls again... I don't think these joker missionaries in cars realize that I walk 15 miles a day (serious---no exaggeration), but I will go 'cause there is really nothing better to do at the moment.

Well, so funny story---this Saturday we were at the church and we took a fan home that had been there for like 3 weeks and hadn't moved. We didn't have one and figured that if your in the Lord's service you're entitled to his help...that means stuff in his building, right! Well, on Sunday we were on our way to class when I saw Sister B. headed down the hallway with all of her primary kids. It was weird 'cause she was looking in every room she passed; her husband saw her and said "whatcha lookin for" she said "Our fan, I can't find it!" At that point I pretty much felt like the worst person in the world for robbing the Sunbeams of their fan. I turned around to look at Elder T. and he had heard and was pretty much on the ground laughing---so we plan on returning it this Sunday.

Well, that's it for me---hope you all have a great week.

Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment