About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18, 2010




Hey Guysh,
Well, it was a good week this week. I finally finished the four Gospels of the New Testament... I think John is my favorite. I think there's prolly a hundred different things I could tell you all that I learned, but I doubt I could convey what it really meant to me so I just wont try. Now I am in Acts and I'm realizing that Peter was one bad dude!

So, yeah, every thing is pretty chill here today. We have no real plans for p-day which means it will be boring. If there's one thing I've learned it's if you want to have a good day then you need to plan for it... p-day or not, so yeah....

I almost forgot, but today is my 14th month mark. I just remembered that... marks like that don't mean too much any more though. Yup, so I love what the restaurant of Sean's is looking like...it brings me back home to see construction work like that!

Well, I'll talk to y'all next week!

Love Yas,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment