.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hello,
So before I start I want you all to know that I wrote this letter once before and this lame mail service crashed and now I have to type it again. So, from the top...
My new companion that came Wednesday has been in my district ever since he entered the mission 4 months ago or so. He moved to Utah at age 7 from Bulgaria because his family was among the first converts in Bulgaria and they kicked them out for joining the Church. I will miss my former Samoan companion, though, as we had good times together; for instance, this morning he was packing his suit in his bags and let out the phrase... "that fit in there good well"! I may miss that at one point, I think. It will be nice to hold a fluent conversation with my new companion, though.
So I am excited for this time with my new companion---we should be able to get a lot done. That is all I have for this week!
Thanks to all for the love and letters!
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom





No comments:
Post a Comment