Hey Guys,
Well, to make a long story short, I returned the 2nd suit I purchased, as well, as it did not fit me properly, so I am still looking for a good deal and a good fit!
Well, this Thursday/Friday are transfer calls. The President told me he is going to give my current companion a change of scenery this next transfer, but I have no idea as to what will happen to me. I assume I will stay, but nothing is written in stone yet.
So today we are supposed to go hiking. Everyone else in the district has a car so hiking is something fun for them. On the other hand, we "hike" as it were, every day cause we have no car so hiking on p-day is somewhat lower on my list of worthwhile things to do. I will not be a party crasher, though, so I will remain outwardly optimistic. I am sure we will have loads of fun hiking in the mud and rain!!! lol
See y'all next week!
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment