Hey Y'all,
Well, today we just got back from the Temple. That is always fun!
We are only really teaching one person at the moment. Our lessons with her are interesting. She believes all that we tell her, but just doesn't seem to know for a surety that there is only one true church out there. So I think we're gonna go over how Jesus Christ's church He originally organized was true and see if we can't forge a connection between that and the Restoration in her mind.
So today a button popped off of my suit and I realize I have worn this suit to death. The hems on the pants are frayed and the seat of my pants is shiny for some reason, so I am in the market for another black suit. My plan is to get a new nice black suit and just wear it to church and zone conferences and such and I will continue to wear my not so nice one out when I'm teaching, tracting, walking, and such rigorous activities. I feel much more confident in choosing a suit now 'cause I know what I want already now that I have been schooled for 10 months in the wearing of suits.
So that is basically all the new news I have this week. We keep working hard every day so no worries here---love the work and live the work!
Love Y'all,
Elder Schroeder
PS: Transfers are January 27th and I think I will stay here.
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment