About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011

Howdy,
Well, this week we have a lot to do! We have a baptism on Saturday and we are way excited for her. It's been fun to see this entire family grow and start speaking. They are literally the shyest people that I have ever met, but now they are volunteering to read and to pray and are just going places.

Well, I usually have something new that has occurred to me that I share with you, but I can't really think of much...it seems that it is more down to refining. I have learned so much about people, though, and how they work. I could write books I think on how to figure people out. People just want to be happy and what makes them happy is a feeling of importance and that they are needed and loved. I've found that the best way to teach is to find out exactly what they want and somehow tie that in with what we have to share and it's not hard to do.

Well, I think that's it for now. We are gonna go light a big bon-fire at the Wolfs....that will be fun and then I dunno what else we're gonna do...p-days have lacked excitement lately, but that is how it is sometimes!

Love y'all,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment