I only have only three minutes to write so maybe if you ask Heather and Deanna to send you their letters then you can get a more full picture of my week. As it is we had zone conference yesterday, which was my last one... so I'm kinda happy about that, but mixed feelings really...I realized all the scriptures we looked up I had highlighted already and knew where they were when we were talking about them and all!
Oh boy, 30 seconds left...g2g...love ya, bye...Elder Schroeder
Excerpts from girls' letters, as follows:
I had an alright week...we found someone new to teach, but then the morning after that I was sick to my stomach from 4:30 am throughout the day... stayed home the whole day... Sister W. was good to me though...she gave me a blanket and I laid on their couch while she read me some funny little books and then I had my last zone conference...Elder Schroeder
Things are getting so crazy here...my mind seems pulled in literally a thousand different directions. I know they say don't worry about home until you get there, but honestly, that just is not practical. On top of that I have zone leaders wanting to go on exchanges with me that I have to find days for...and then I need to make some college decisions...I am sooooo overdrawn it's ridiculous...never been quite as stressed. I am looking forward to hanging out with you all when I get home.
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment