About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010

Hey Guys,
So, it has been a pretty uneventful week. We are trying to find some new people to teach, as well as still teaching the current investigators.

Yeah, so President Belnap leaves on the 27th...I will miss him. Their homecoming is July 11th somewhere in Kaysville. He's just an all around good guy...but he's a lawyer' too...dunno how he does it.

Well, today we're gonna go play some basketball...I heard the Lakers won the finals...that was upsetting, but life goes on. I guess being from Utah makes you a jazz fan 'cause whenever I bring basketball up they always are like "so you're from Utah? You must be a jazz fan," so by default I am. So glad we Utahans are so easy to figure out...

Well, I love y'all and I'll talk to ya next week.

Love,
Elder Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment