Hey,
Well, it was just an awesome week. We had a baptism Saturday and a young mother is now the newest member of our ward. This was a great thing to experience with her and after it was all done I was sooo happy and so I thought on that for a second and realized my happiness was centered on her, because of her. It had nothing to do for myself. I think that's the closest I've ever been to having true Christlike love for another---and she was so happy.... There's a lot more I could say, but alot of the things I felt that day go beyond what words can say.... Trust me, I tried. I wrote like 3 pages on it in my journal. I made sure to write all I could 'cause I've never had a more tangible feeling of confirmation of all I know to be true. All in all, it was the greatest day of my mission, if not beyond that.
So this week is our last zone conference with President Belnap. I will miss him and hope to see him later in life. He leaves, I think, on the 27th of June. He's a great guy.
Well, I haven't got that much more to say; it's getting hotter here, but I really don't mind 'cause I spent the last year in drizzling rain 24/7, so I'll take some heat.
Love Y'all,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment