About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010

Hello Friends,
Well half of our ward is moving out. This is a small area and so we have 4 families that hold core callings in church moving. Also, our investigator has moved to Portland. We have other investigators, however, that we will follow up on.

In other news, I am staying here another transfer which I'm fine with cause I love the ward area and my companion. However in a 1x2 mile area if you tract every day for four transfers then you end up knocking on 80% of the doors in that area, which is what I feel I have done. But I think we will be able to gain some new investigators this transfer because on March 21st is this thing called Invitation Sunday and every member is encouraged to invite their friends to church. Last year, mission wide, we had about 1500 non-members attend, which is awesome, so you can imagine the spike of baptisms that came after that which is great.

So I'll talk to you all next week.
Love y'all,

Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment