Howdy,
Well, a lot has happened this week. First, I have a short term new companion because last p-day my regular comp hurt his knee playing basketball and couldn't walk so he went to a car area and I got another comp. I will keep him until at least tomorrow as that is when my former comp has his follow up appointment. My new companion is a Japanese Canadian New Yorker that has been out for about 5 months.
Also, as of today I will never repeat a day in the mission again... there will never be another March 23, 24, 25, .... so on and so forth, as my return home flight is scheduled for March 22, 2011. It is ridiculous how fast the time goes and how much is done with that time. Right now we are teaching a lot of members because we need referrals from them. It is sooo hard to do 'cause we need to tailor them all to the individual families, and to do all that in a loving way rather that guilt-tripping them into it is not so easy, especially with a comp who is brand new to the ward and mission field, but we are getting by.
Well, that is about all---I'll talk to y'all next week!
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment