Hey y'all,
Well this week was good we got a lot of work we are doing. Me and my new companion get along great even though there are a few teaching principles we are working on, as my companion has only been out for about 4 months. We taught a lady who has a smoking challenge and we plan to meet with her again. Tomorrow we have an appointment with a man we tracted and he is looking for a church to go to because he just moved here. He is totally ready so I just hope he is there!
So last Saturday we were flooring the lady's house who was the one in the lesson mentioned above, and we had no idea how to lay this laminate piece together flooring...it was really cheap stuff and we were really frustrated and all of a sudden a contractor in the Ward called us. He said he just felt like he should call, and so we told him what we were doing and he said he was in the area and he would swing by and show us how to do the project. So he came and gave us knee pads, tools, and said he would come back later and see how we were doing. Thanks to him and his "feeling" we got a lot done that day---more than if we had gone without his help and the further knowledge of flooring that he provided for us.
I love this work and I can already feel the pinch of the small amount of time I have left. In my mission president's words "This is so good of a thing its seems as though it shouldn't end." I have earned that feeling in my heart and I'm excited to keep working forward.
Love,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment