About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16, 2010

Hey Guys,
Well this week has been great. We are really getting a lot of work done. We were tracting not too long ago and this guy started to get in a bible bash with us, which I try to stay away from 'cause no one comes out of those confrontations a winner. Anyway, he had some questions and we answered them well and in the end it still wasn't enough. It's sad to see how lost people are---this guy didn't even believe that he was a son of God.

Anyway, we rode bikes quite a bit. It was my companion's first time on a bike and so that was interesting. He almost got hit by cars like 4 times and then we/he finally realized that the brakes weren't hooked in... so, eventually he figured out how to use the shifters, too. Everyone has to start somewhere, right?

We have lots of people we are teaching and everyone is doing well so thanks to you all for your prayers. Last night we formulated a lesson plan to help this lady we have been working with quit smoking. It is one of the hardest lessons I've ever been a part of and now she is going to work up a plan for us by next Monday, so I am excited for that.

My birthday rocked, members rock...they are good to us.

That's it for this week. I'm gonna go play some b-ball now, so I'll see y'all next week.

Love y'all,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment