Hey everybody!!!
Life is great here in Vancouver. One of the missionaries in Kennewick left the Mission Field so one of the Elders from our area is getting transferred over to Kennewick. So his companion from this area is going to be in a threesome with me and my companion from today to Wednesday, so that should be... fun! lol
That is the only real new thing here. Our 2 new investigators are awesome and they read everything we give them! By the way I don't know if I mentioned this yet, but he is awesome! Do you guys remember that Mythbusters where there was a guy that threw up a dime and shot it with a pistol...he can do that!!! He is one of the top ten pistol sharpshooters in America. Crazy, huh!!!
Hmm, that is really about it for this week. I cant believe that Kailer's 3 already---that's crazy! Well, I'll tty all next week.
Love, Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment