About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

     This week I discovered I am in the same Ward as Tonya Harding's mother! Very interesting.
     We are teaching 11 new investigators; about half of them are truly promising and 3 of them are from the first door I ever knocked on!
     Transfers are coming up May 20th and I'm 99% sure that I'll stay here, which is great! I've thought a little more about my mission and realized it is just a tithing on my life thus far; 2 years is 10% of 20 and I've always paid a full tithe so no worries here!
     Yes, I did get my scriptures---thanks so much for the them---I love them and they are truly the nicest thing I own.
     Also, this is not an immediate problem but I may need a Tom Tom gps because the streets up here are sooo confusing and I don't even know which way is north... I'm sooo lost with out mountains any way! Yeah, a lot of missionaries have them and they are unbelievably helpful.
     Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment