About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 19, 2009

Hey guys,
Well this week was pretty sweet. Yesterday I actually went on exchanges with our zone leaders and I went to their area. It's called Woodland and we drove on this road called Lewis river road and as you can probably assume it actually follows the Lewis river!!! It was some of the most beatiful country I have ever seen. It is so cool. You can't even see the dirt on the ground because of all the ferns and plants, and there is long stringy moss hanging off all the branches! I later learned from Elder Herrscher (my exchange) that this area was where Twilight was filmed. In the area is Kalama high school. That is the highschool seen in Twilight. Also, there is a place called Melanoma Falls which is in the movie too. That is in our mission, as well---really cool! Other than that everything is the same,so yeah, I'm staying here for another transfer and so is my companion, Elder Doyle. So I'll talk to you all later. Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

1 comment:

  1. That is cool. I have been in that area as well and it is a beautiful green that seems unreal.
    Thanks for sharing. Kremin's

    ReplyDelete