About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 2011: Dan & Cohen


Daniel's Facebook Bio Update: May 2011

Hmm.... So I was born in Bemidji, Minnesota and lived there for the first seven years of my life; then we moved to Vernal Utah.... High School was fun, made some great friends and we had some good times. Then in March 2009 I left on my mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints...best thing I've ever done with my life. I met sooo many great people. I saw people change and that changed me. I was able to see different families and what I want in my family. I don't have enough room to write all that I learned, but I learned more about myself and my Savior than at any other point in my life. Then it came time to go home...that was crazy.... When I got off the plane I was in such a daze. That lasted for like three weeks, haha. Now I am working for an electrical company called Alliance Electric...we do work in Provo and Vegas; for now I am in Provo, but I will eventually transfer down to Vegas and I think go to school down there somewhere. I'm anxious for all that and not really nervous... I feel pretty prepared for that. And somewhere along there I imagine I'll get married. Then I don't know what will happen. I hate making plans 'cause I hate the feeling of plans falling through. I realize, though, that unless you plan for something, it probably won't happen. So I make short plans that I'm sure I can achieve...such is life, haha. Well, that's it, that's me, not all of me, but certainly the parts I'll share with most people!

Daniel K. Schroeder, RM

Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment