About Me

My photo
I am currently serving a 2-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Washington Kennewick Mission. My current address is: 8656 West Gage Blvd., #205, Kennewick, Washington 99336

Homecoming: 11am, Glines 4th Ward, Hwy 40 Chapel, Vernal, UT on 27 March 2011

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December 22, 2010

Well, it's Christmas week. I'm excited to call home and as a result of that I have almost no motivation whatsoever to compose a letter, but I'll do my best. We had Christmas zone conference this week and that was fun---we got to see toy story 3---it was good fun. Most of the missionaries there were out under 6 months, so I didn't know any of them. It was kind of a somber occasion for me 'cause I thought of all the missionaries that had gone home that I knew. I just feel kinda alone actually, but there were a few that I knew, so that was nice.

Well, other than that there is not much new. It snowed again, but we got new tires on the car so that helped, and we're not sliding through intersections any more!
BTW, transfers are next Wednesday....

Well, I love ya---talk to ya soon,

Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment